Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dallas Child Photographer | {Emma} Life's A Party

I arrived on the party scene at about 10:30, ready to shoot some portraits of my dear friend, Emma :) I walked in the Kepple household and was greeted with smiles and excitement. I then ventured into the living room where I found the little missy sitting on her tuffet watching the tube. She turned to me and smiled, "Happy Birthday, Emma!" I cheered. Another smile.

The day proved to be a terrific adventure. The jump house was all pumped up, ready to go and so was Emma. She was ready to get in that thang! But there was so much more! An inflated hot pink kiddie pool filled with clear plastic blown-up balls (that resembled bubbles) was right around the corner if you got tired of jumping. Emma's mom & Grammy had also gotten lunch ready and it was absolutely adorable. Ok, here ya go, grilled cheese sandwiches cut in heart shapes, chocolate covered pink marshmallows with sprinkles on the top, yummy Mediterranean pasta, handmade strawberry milkshake and the cutest little cupcakes you ever saw :) *swoon

The party began with a bubble machine continued with a piƱata and ended with pink & blue goody bags. Goody :) But because I could go on all day and "a picture is worth a thousand words"...blah blah blah. Here ya go!!

Thanks again for the memories, {Emma}! You and your family were such a joy to be around.
:)Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment