Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Second shooting for a friend| {Bradly&Sam} married

She's sweet and funny, encouraging and supportive. I'm so glad we met 4 years ago and am even more glad that we became friends about a year ago. Elisa discovered her crazy talent while still in high school. She quickly refined her skills and after almost 2 years of assisting other photographers on the bride's big day, is now booking her own weddings and becoming a treasured jewel in the hearts of in-love girls all over the Dallas/Fort Worth area.

This jewel of a friend inspired me to capture my children to the best of my ability and because of that, I've been able to do so and help a few others do the same! Although children/babies/families are my absolute fave to photograph, I jumped on the opportunity to assist the sweet girl who had been such a help to me.

{Bradly and Samantha}: read their story here on Elisa's blog :)

Thanks for including me in capturing these precious memories, Elisa!
:)Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment