Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Burleson Child Photographer | {Mia} Turning One

Ok, I'm not gonna lie...I may or may not have a serious obsession with hair color of the red variety. I may or may not have stalked my then soon to be boyfriend (now husband) for a good 2 weeks because of his red hair and even asked an old high school boyfriend if he had any red-heads in his family. I also may or may not have colored a picture of "my future family" (complete with ginger's for kids) while in Kindergarten. So when Tahsha ({Mia's} mom) approached me about One Year portraits, I may or may not have been resisting the urge to scream, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" and give her a big fat bear hug to the point of her turning blue and perhaps even passing out.

Well, the weekend of mirth finally arrived. And despite the weather trying to trip us up, our afternoon was golden sun-drop-filled. I had found this wildflower filled area a few weeks before and had hoped to use it in the future. I had no idea that mom would STUN me with an outfit that matched our wildflowers superbly!!! I have to say that even though it's hard to choose, they wound up being my favorites :)

Sweet {Mia} went through seven, SEVEN wardrobe changes and kept a smile on the whole (well, almost the whole) time :) It was worth it.

At the end of our little shoot, we headed to her Grammy's house and had some pool time...Her little brother showed up to help her giggle and laugh. Thanks for your help, Ian. All in all, it was a lovely afternoon.


Thanks for the sweet memories, Mia!
:)Tori

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous!!! And man.....does she ever look like her Mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind words, friend! And yes. spitting. image. :)

    ReplyDelete