Friday, April 1, 2011

tarrant county birth network

So, don't get your hopes up. This wasn't a shoot, but it was pretty stinkin' exciting and so I wanted to share it with you all.

My son was born in November of 2009, I've told my birth story on my personal blog in 3 parts before so I won't get into that. But I will say that after he was born I became part of one of the best and probably littlest know network in Texas, I daresay the WORLD! ha ha...I kid. But really. It's called the Tarrant County Birth Network and it's about empowering women so that they can make informed decisions when it comes to caring for their babies/children through childbirth and beyond.

I joined a year ago this month and it's been so worth it. Since then I've brought along two new friends and am always looking for more. Cause really, who doesn't want more friends?! And who doesn't want knowledge on controversial modern topics?! Knowledge is power, baby!!

I'm gonna stop rambling and show you my images from last night. If you'd like to know more about the group, you can find them on Facebook, their website, or twitter!

So glad to be a part of something so much bigger than just me! Thanks for the memories, TCBN!
:)Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment