Monday, April 4, 2011

Fort Worth Family Photographer| {Arney Family} Extended

About a year ago, a young girl visited our youth group. Her name was Lauren. I talked to her a little and tried to get to her as much as I could before heading to the church nursery to pick up my son. I'll never forget asking her questions and her responding with more than a head nod and/or grunt and that totally shocked me. She told me a little bit about herself, her family, why they were visiting...blah, blah, blah...I left amazed by her lackof nervousness in a new place with no one she knew.

Well, it wasn't long and Lauren and her family moved into town (my town to be exact, she lives like, a few blocks away) and started attending our church regularly. She lives here with her mom and dad. Her sisters and brother live on the east coast (she's the baby). Well, recently the whole fam came to visit. And by the whole fam, I mean, Grandma, sisters, one sister's boyfriend, niece, brother-in-law, great aunt and...no, ok. I think that's it. Anyway, Mom wanted a family session and you always want to keep momma happy :)

Soooo...we went downtown. To the stockyards...
These two have been dating for 3 years. You wouldn't know it. When I asked them to hold hands for the picture they got real uncomfortable with her dad watching...
She looks JUST LIKE her mom :)
what a little cutie...
Some of my favorite couple images everrrrr... :)
Thanks for the memories, Arney Family!!
:)Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment