Saturday, April 9, 2011

Fort Worth Baby Photographer | {Skylar} Halfsies

What a whirlwind of a week this has been! We started off with three shoots, rescheduled one for 2 weeks from now because of wind and sickness. And ended up having only 2. Was I let down? No...Almost relieved. Going out of town next week and I barely got all of our clothes washed and folded so they could be thrown into a suitcase. My sister-in-law came into town too! So we spent time with her in between doing laundry, battling migraines and Will's naps.

But enough about me...Let's talk about Skylar. What. a. doll. I don't know if you remember her birth or her newborn's but I do. And again, I say, rejoice...erm- I mean, what. a. doll. :)

She's really just a sweetheart. Never sad. Very bouncy. LOVES to be outside and loves the camera (pretty sure my camera loved her back). Months have taken wings and flown right by, it's April and Skylar is 6 months old!!

Now get your pinchers all ready 'cause you're def gonna want to grab this little chub's cheeks right through your computer screen. All I gotta say is, I'm glad my compy isn't 3D because I'm sure I'd be giving her a kiss right about now :)
Thanks for the memories, Skylar!
:)Tori


No comments:

Post a Comment