Monday, April 8, 2013

Sun patches, silly kids and the cutest bump this side of the border...Susan & Family | Arlington Maternity Session

I have this awesome obsession. It's not unhealthy so I foster it. I know, it sounds odd. But I really can't help myself.

I love babies.

Be it in the womb, or out. I just plain heart them.

Susan is a friend of mine from my church. She is sweet and kind, quick to lend a sympathetic ear and a knowing smile when you need it. She is quiet and calm and...well, my exact opposite. Not only that, she is downright. drop dead. go-geous. When she wrote to me asking about a session I was ecstatic. If all the reasons above weren't enough to make me giddy, here's another.

She's having a baby in 6 weeks.

EEEEEEEEEK!!

Bump/Family session with a radiant beauty such as herself and her adorable little family? Loving Husband + cutie pie kiddos + Cutest, roundest, little bump ever + Lovely momma = pure heaven.

The park was full of families and runners...and wind. But mainly we focused on happy things like the Sunlight sparkling through the leaves of the trees that fell on the ground in patches of yellow beneath our feet. Or like the love that William and Susan so deeply shared for one another. And her cheery kiddos that burst with smiles and laughs at the drop of a hat.

Ya. It was a great kind of day :)

Susan, your story is beautiful and will continue to be...Can't wait to meet your little boy!
:)Tori




2 comments: