Saturday, April 6, 2013

Lily's best friend she never knew she had...West Palm Beach Senior | Gwyneth

It's nine o'clock. The kids are in bed (finally). The dog has been fed and is in for the night. Dinner eaten. Mini sessions finished and one last thing to do before I go off to Dreamyland.

That is share one of the sweetest seniors I've been privileged to shoot.

Gwyneth, Gwynnie, Gwyn. She is all those names and so much more.

She is all grown up and heading to College this fall. I know, I know...Most seniors get their photos done the year prior. But this angel cupcake wanted me to take them. And I couldn't get there until March of her graduating year, and so she was gonna wait until March of her graduating year!!! It as an honor and a privilege that she even ask me to take them. I accepted with gratitude and a hint of excitement. ;)

We started planning months ahead. See, Gwynnie is a planner. She likes to have everything perfect (except her bedroom floor). And so when we decided we were gonna do this, she went all out, dawg.

Being a huge, *ahem* HUGE, Lily Pulitzer fan and owning several dresses, we already pretty much knew what she was going to wear. And when she told me she had her mom had a Lily BIKE!? We knew what had to be done. It must be put in the Suburban and brought along.

We perused up and down Worth Avenue, in West Palm, pretending like we were going to buy everything as we passed. Chased light down alleys and looks for pretty florals to go with her gorgeous frocks. Found colorful, tiled steps from Pinterest. Threw pennies into fountains, and dug them back out (we po'ah). Biked along the beach. Brought confetti, forgot to use it. Ate ice cream from Sloans'.

HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST. She's rad. I like her. Here she is.


Gwyn, YOU are an incredibly girl. I can't wait to see how God writes the rest of your story, 'cause, it's ALREADY so beautiful.
:)Tori











2 comments:

  1. You need to submit those to L.L.Bean for catalog advertisement! Beautiful session!

    ReplyDelete