Thursday, December 13, 2012

Crowley Portrait Photographer | {Elisabeth + Kevin} First Christmas

A few things about Elisabeth you should know:
1. She is one of the most incredible, up and coming young photographers in our area. In the World for that matter ;)
2. When I was attempting to learn how to take sweet pictures of my babies, she came to my home and taught me how. For that, I am eternally grateful. I will always reference you as my mentor, Elissa.
3. She became a little wifey on 9.29.12. 
4. Kevin is a doll and he likes to sing songs about everything. 
5. It's their First Christmas together. 
6. This was a beautiful night to document it. 
7. Check out her adorable "mrs." necklace in frame #13. So cute.



Your story is so beautiful, Elisabeth + Kevin
Much love, Tori


1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Tori! Love the ones of them holding hands in front of the tree, with the sun peeking through....gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete