Saturday, January 5, 2013

Fort Worth Photographer | {Baby J.R.} Newborn

While it's no lie that my latest session is always my favorite, there really are certain ones that stoke a chord deep down in my soul.

J. R., for instance, his newborn session did that to me.

I made my way up the stairs and down the cold and windy outdoor hallway at J.R.'s Mommy & Daddy's apartment building. The door opened and I was greeted with smiles and a warm welcome. The windows burst with delicious morning light and the little man was as happy as can be, snuggling with his momma.

We set up and got to work. But it wasn't really work.

J.R was born the week before Christmas, and I daresay he is probably the cutest Christmas present I've ever laid eyes on.

His mommy and Daddy helped to keep hims happy during our day, and I've included a few images to show just how wrapped around their pinkies he is ;)

Your story is beautiful, J.R. Your Mommy + Daddy love you so.
Much love, Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment