Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Fort Worth Family Photographer | {Costigan Family} Together

Last year the November mini-sessions were a complete hit. And those that missed out, begged and BEGGED me to do them again the following year. So this October I posted that I would be doing the mini's again...

And only one person messaged me for a slot. Isn't that JUST the way it happens.

Well, I messaged the momma back and told her it was cancelled but we'd try to figure something out.
A few weeks passed and I checked my scheduled and saw that there was indeed a Saturday in my crazy November free! Beep Bop Boop! Sent a message to that sweet momma, offered her the "mini" and proposed we make it a Christmas-y themed, knee-slapping, good time. 

She said yes.

and she bought fake snow.

and cut out snowflakes.

and brought wrapped Christmas presents.

Awesome mom.

Thanks for the sweet Christmas-y memories, Costigan Family!
:)Tori

1 comment: