Friday, November 16, 2012

Fort Worth Child/Family Photographer | {Campbells} Together

This family. I get them. I really. They have these lively kids, you see? And they're lots of fun and make for some beautiful photos. But more than anything, they know how to laugh together, and love each other, and have a great time doing it. So glad they asked me to jot down their sweet story once again this year. It's an honor and a privilege, Sarah. Thank you :)

The sweetie pie girls both have birthdays this month and I just wanna say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CUPCAKES!!!

Thanks for the memories, Campbell Fam!
:)Tori






2 comments:

  1. Tori..These are amazing! You are brilliant:) HOpe you have a good rest. you deserve it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again, Andrea! I did have a nice little rest. I needed it! hahaha...so fun.

    ReplyDelete