Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Burleson Portrait Photographer |{Gabi} Senior

Four short years ago, I met Gabi. Her hair was a bleach blonde color (from what I'm told was a dye job gone ary) and chin length (in order to correct the dye job gone ary). She was a spunky 8th grader and the leader of her pack. Although Tyler and I tend to spend most of our time working with the older 11th and 12th graders, I was instantly drawn to this sugar and spice piece of work.

She has proven to be not only one of the most intriguing people I know, but also one of the most talented and gifted. And thankfully, Gabi has a heart to serve the Lord with those talents.

She's graduating this coming May. I really don't want to think about it, so I wont. So there.

Look at her beautiful pictures and leave me alone. *tear

I couldn't choose. So you get both.
This next one is soooooo...Gabi.
Thanks for the memories, Gabi!
:) Miss Tori


No comments:

Post a Comment