Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fort Worth Birth Photographer |{Colleen} Brand New

"Are you sure, Andrea?" I asked.
"Ya. Thanks for offering. I just don't think we are going to do it this time," She replied.
"That's fine, I totally understand," I said.

She was really wanting photos directly after her sweet baby's birth but decided not to a few weeks ago.

Her water broke at 6:30 on Sunday evening. She kept calm and walked around the house as things picked up. Within the next two hours she got things ready to leave. Nubun was getting worried. He kept begging her to get in the car and head to the birth center. She kept saying she was fine.

By 9:30pm they were at the center and Colleen was born only minutes after arriving. Andrea climbed into the birth pool and sweet Colleen made her quick entrance into this world.

Shortly thereafter, I got a call. It was Andrea's hubs, Nubun.

"Tori, could you come take some pictures of the baby?"
"Of COURSE!"

They had changed their minds about the pictures. So I didn't waste any time getting up to the center to grab a few.

I'm so excited that I got to be one of the first one's to see this beauty. And I had some time to watch my own birth team at work! I'll be having our little one at the same center in February with the same exact midwife, Ann Crowell!

But enough about me, here's the real star of the show. Hope you enjoy :)

Thanks for the memories, sugar baby Colleen!
:)Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment