Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Fort Worth Portrait Photography| {Lauren} Senior

This girl kills me. Really.

Cocky. Confident. And one of the most intriguing people I've ever meet.

I love her.

Lauren came to our youth department about two years ago from Yuma, AZ and let's just say that her easy going personality, sarcasm and quick whit helped her to find friends (Gabi and Elizabeth) pretty fast. She's not too fussy, and has a "I'm going to kill-you-dead" that would scare a Sasquatch. Good thing I'm not a Sasquatch. She also has a cool dog named "Gunny" and likes stray cats???

I was privileged enough to work with her whole family back in April while they were here in the area for a visit. We had an awesome time. Her parents are hard-working generous people with hearts of gold... I'm not sure where they picked Lauren up. (I kid, I kid...sorta) ;)

She was one of my fave senior to ever photograph. I told her what to do and she did it, right away and very well, I might add :)

Here she is.

Entre stray cat...
I love her laugh...
gor. geous.
Thanks for the crazy memories, Lauren!
:) Miss Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment