Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fort Worth Family Photographer|{Knickerbockers} Family

Our parents were close friends and lived nearby when we were toddlers. We would often play together as kids...then we grew up, moved away and didn't really ever think about it anymore. Until I got to college. "Joshua? Wow. That's crazy. We're at the same college!"

Then I met Heather. She was serious about school. Very excited to be there and all in all one of the kindest people I had met since arriving as a freshman in my first month of school.

They met a little later. Dated. Married. Moved away. Now they're in Texas! I can honestly say, what a blessing they both have been. Heather has since become a dear friend. We both enjoy daydreaming of coffee dates while we sit at home with our hilarious children, we love bags and jewelry almost as much as we love our hubsters, and we attend the same church and are so happy to have some of the most wonderful relationships with the ladies there. 

Awhile back we discussed getting together to have family pictures taken. She was so ecstatic (as she couldn't remember when the last time they had them done)! So we set a date and met that night.

And then the most massive storm blew in and cut our shoot short. stink it.

And I apologized profusely (like I could've done something about it). 

And we made the best of our 25 minutes of shooting time *cue running around, snapping with what little bit of light we had eeking away into oblivion

I have to say that although that was the shortest session in the history of adele photography, it was also loving and sweet and adorable...Annnnnnd ominous. I so wish I had taken a snapshot of the sky.

Enjoy a few from our fun yet short-lived family session :)

Thanks for the memories, Knickerbocker Fam!
:) Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment