Friday, July 6, 2012

the most important things... {personal}

Things have been a little slow around here and honestly, that's ok. I was a little sad when I came back from maternity leave and people didn't jump all over me for sessions, but then I remember a little prayer I prayed when I first started my business.
"Dear Lord, help me to do what You want me to do, how You would want me to do it, and only as much as I can handle." 
I'm pretty sure He knows that better than I do...

So, I'm moving ahead with my life and photographing the most important things...

...like superhero's in my backyard.

There goes that superhero, schmoozin' the crowd by kissin' babies...

Thanks for the memories, sweet boy.
:) Momma

2 comments:

  1. Tori, you are such a fantastic photographer, mother, friend and sister in Christ. I loved all of these precious moments you captured and shared. The Lord is so good! I also love your new watermark logo. It's very elegant! I love you:) Keep up the wonderful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Thanks so much for your sweet encouragement. I love that I'm able to do this for my family and will hopefully be able to keep doing it for as long as God allows me too. He IS so good!!

    ReplyDelete