Monday, July 30, 2012

Dallas Event Photographer| {Scarlett} second birthday

Only my 3rd birthday party to photograph, but boy, was it EPIC.

Scarlett's mom called me after her friend told her of my skillz. Her friend was NOT a past client of mine but a friend of a past client. And this is where I quote Mark Twain, *Ahem...
"I can live for two months on a good compliment."
So if you ever doubted the power of positive feedback...Anywho. Many thanks to Emma's momma ;)

Can you say, "rabbit-trail much"?

This party was seriously off-the-chain. Complete with a little monkey, named Miki (pronounced, Mikey) and a sweet clown, named Posie. The magic, balloons, and little white bunny were a huge hit. So fun! Scarlett and her little friends wandered around the house for hours eating, playing circus-y games, popping balloons, snacking, winning prizes, blowing out birthday candles, eating... All the while, surrounded by the most elaborate decorations and sweet smelling cupcakes.

I could go on forever. But I won't. You can see for yourself :)

Happy Birthday, sweet Scarlett!!! Thanks for the memories!
:) Tori




No comments:

Post a Comment