Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Burleson Portrait Photographer| {Ebony} Anytime

She tells me she's not photogenic. She told me that last year too. Somehow I'm just not buying it.

This is Ebony. She works as a cook and bus driver at a local daycare during the mornings, goes to her second job working as an assistant to those struggling with Autism during the afternoon, and then rounds out her day with night classes at college.

She decided she deserved a little birthday gift for herself and scheduled her shoot with me. We started out with an overcast sky and finished off with a gorgeous golden sunset complete with a stunning rainbow...

I don't know of many with a bigger heart or brighter smile, a warmer spirit or quicker laugh. Here's Ebony.

Thanks for the memories, Ebony
:)Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment