Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fort Worth Portrait Photographer| {Brittany} Bridals

Give me a baby, a family, a high school senior, even a toddler and I'll do the very best that I can and have an awesome time doing so...The more I do this the more I believe that certain people have a gift for particular fields. So when Brittany and her mom, Kathy, contacted me about shooting her bridal portraits & wedding (later in September) I quickly deferred. I just didn't think I'd do her justice...and didn't feel right about it. They were so sweet about it and insisted that I'd do fine. I said "thanks, but I don't think so. It's just not my specialty."

About a month later after being disillusioned by an area photographer, they contacted me one more time. I honestly prayed and thought about it for a week or two, called a friend, and prayed some more.

Then I said yes.

Then I got nervous.

Then we had Brittany's bridal shoot and now I think I'm gonna be ok. 

This sweet girl has a smile that will melt your heart and a spirit that is so endearing. We had the best time trekking through grass and brush, on top of rooftops and up and down staircases. She was a trooper and we have beautiful images to prove it. I would do anything for her.

All in all, it wasn't the most awful, scarier-than-monsters-under-your-bed experience. In fact, truth be told, I had a blast. And although it's not in my usual schedule to shoot bridals and weddings, I think we're gonna be just fine :) Thanks Brittany and Kathy, for trusting me with such a privilege. I will do my best to deliver on her most important day...

Now get ready to faint. Seriously. Swooning is involved when feasting your eyes upon her loveliness :)

Thanks for the memories, sweet Brittany. I cannot wait until the big day!
:) Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment