Saturday, June 18, 2011

Trophy Club Family Photographer | {Young family} Together

I love a close-knit, have a good laugh until you fall over, tickles and giggles, kind of a family. And that's exactly what the Young family's got goin' on!

When I first heard from Emily (mom) it was during the Fall. They had a serious need for some family photos and I was ready to oblige. Except they also had a ton of stuff to keep them busy. Like moving into a beautiful, brand new home and well, just life. Emily finally wrote back when things calmed down and we set a date. A photojournalism kind of date.

She told me (in the most endearing terms) about her two little munchkins and from her description, I immediately fell in love. I couldn't wait to meet this sweet family and spend some time documenting their absolutely adorable personalities :)

I got to the door and was greeted with a big hug (Who doesn't love that!?). As soon as I stepped inside I was whisked away upstairs to see the boys pride collection of books.

We read and snapped and read and snapped and climbed up on the bed and read some more and snapped away. Later we took our session outside by the pool.

I had such a wonderful time with you all, Youngs!!! Thanks for being so real and because of that, being such a beautiful family to work with. Now, for some images that will make you laugh and break your heart with joy all at the same time. They did mine.


 This last one cracks me up. It'd make a good business card, I think ;)
Thanks for the memories, Young Family!
:)Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment