Thursday, June 30, 2011

Burleson Child Photographer | {Hannah Grace} (part 2)

This sweet girl is all giggles, sweet buttercream icing and love bubbles.

I cannot get over how much sweetness her little cheeks can hold. We loved our short and sweet time together the other day (part I) but we knew she could give us a little more…So, Rachel and I got together again at her place and finished up her six month session. Naked :)

When I arrived at Hannah's place, she was still sleeping. So I took that opportunity to get a few of her in dreamy land. After she awoke we moved into the living room for a fun time. I love this girl :)

I will now let you feast your eyes upon this most adorable honey bunches.

She honestly woke up just. like. this.
Oh Shmoopsie-poo!!!
all time fave next...like, MUST be blown up and hung as a canvas.
Thanks for the memories, Hannah, my sweet little princess friend.
:)Tori

1 comment: