Friday, October 18, 2013

a happy little family and their tiniest new member | [Baby Aaron] newborn

Everyone knows that I love me some sweet, squishy babies, but when you add an adorable family to the mix with four little ones who smile the entire time your with them? You got yourself a whole lot o' lovin.

This adorable fam welcomed me back for the third time to celebrate one of their newest members, Aaron. *cue kissy noises and wittle coos

I came in and set up while the kids ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and giggled over chips and juice. The day had started out bright and shining and was turning overcast and humid. 

Great napping weather. 

And after a few happy family shots and some sibling snuggles, giggles and grins, Aaron settled down for a nice, long, posey-poserino sleep.

He was perfect. And I know that I say that all the time, but really! He was all sunshine and roses-errr I mean, dump trucks and candy canes.


No comments:

Post a Comment