Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Gobs of light, two cheery siblings, and warm momma snuggles...Baby David [Newborn Session]

*shuffle shuffle shuffle* I lug three loads of baby blankets and accessories to the front door and ring the bell. Greeted by the sweetest little girl in a colorful dress and leggings, I make my way in and explain to the momma that "I have a bit more and will be right back."

Finally in with all my gear, I ask about the magical spot in the house with all the light is. She shows me the dining area in the kitchen with bay windows. Perfect. And then the bedroom. With a blue plaid comforter on the large, plush bed and gobs and GOBS of light streaming through the windows. Even more perfect.

Mom nurses her newest, little bundle while I get my lenses on the camera. *Snap* and we're off.
Snuggles, cuddles, and kisses later, a most lovely and memorable newborn session complete.

Thank you for stopping by and saying hi to baby David. I really could just have eaten hims right up :))

4 comments:

  1. Oh. My. Goodness!!!
    So precious!!!
    So hard to pick a favorite!!
    Sweet new baby goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again....beautiful photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank so much, Ladies! You're such encouragers. Beautiful subjects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures. They are so sweet. Tori, you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete