Friday, May 3, 2013

My wild heart & the family that stole it...Rodgers[East Tennessee Family session]

When I lived in East Tennessee on the campus of Crown College, I would take walks back in the woods behind the dorms. It was another world back there. I heard the birds singing in the trees, touched the purple iris' that grew along the road, smelled that clean, fresh scent of the coming rain, and unwound in the beauty that surrounded.

Kara contacted me about 2 weeks before I was to take a trip back to my old stomping grounds for a church meeting. She asked if I would be willing and able to snap a few of her precious family while I was visiting. Of course, we all knew that I was more than willing and I was also excited that she asked. While Texas has it's lovely spots, the mountains of East Tennessee sure are a treasure to my wild heart.

Without further ado, let me introduce you to one of the cutest little families that I have ever had the pleasure of shooting.

Your story is comfy cozy and beautiful, Rodgers Family
:)Tori




No comments:

Post a Comment