Saturday, October 20, 2012

Burleson Portrait Photographer | {Tim & Lauren} together

Hey there!

I've missed you guys. How much, you ask? Well about as much as I've missed this cute little couple I'm about to display. And you know why? Cuz we're friends. Not just friends that check in occasionally and give a nod and a quick, 'wassup' but real tried and true blue besties, you and me.

And that's pretty much how I feel about this lil' cutie. And not only are we tight like that.

She's my sister.

But before you start jumping to conclusions, let me add...she's my sister...in law.

Even though that has no bearing on our sisterhood, like I said, true blue besties. And I'd do anything for the sweet chickadee. Including, do her hubs/wife, Fall/Christmas card session every year.

So anyway.

Thanks for the memories, Tim and Lauren.
:)Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment